If you’re new to craps, the game may seem a bit complicated and pretty hectic – there is a lot of action happening all at once as craps bets can be made at any point during a round. Although you can play craps knowing only a couple of bets, you can have more fun and change things up a bit when you know all the betting possibilities available to you and how and when to place them. By going through the craps rules and the game bet by bet you’ll soon know how to play craps like a pro and be ready to play this exciting online casino classic.
Share your thoughts with us?NIL
In online Craps played at both desktop and or mobile casinos and in live games too for that matter, gamblers place wagers on the outcome of the roll of the dice. Two six-sided dice are used in the game. The player who throws the dice is called “the shooter,” and if you play in a live casino, every player at the table can have the opportunity to roll. The dice are passed counter clockwise after each new round.
When a new round of craps begins the following takes place where the shooter selects two (02) dice to roll, shooter must make a Pass line bet, either on the Pass or Don’t Pass line. Other players at the table also make bets. Then the shooter begins the round by rolling the dice off the opposite wall of the table (Another side of the corner). The shooter’s first roll is know as the come-out roll.
As we said, the shooter has to make either a Pass bet or a Don’t Pass bet before the first roll – the come-out roll. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, then the Pass bet wins and the Don’t Pass bets lose. This scenario ends the round. If the come-out roll is a 2, 3 or 12, also known as “craps,” the pass line loses and the don’t pass line either wins (in some casinos 12 results in a tie and the bet is returned to the player.) This also ends the round.
If the come-out roll is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, then that specific number becomes the player’s point. The dealers at the table then place a puck on top of that specific number on the table. The shooter continues to roll the dice until he or she rolls the point number 7. If the point number is rolled, then Pass line bettors win and Don’t Pass bettors lose. If a 7 is rolled, Pass line bets lose and Don’t Pass bets win.
You can play Craps at the following online casinos:
- Craps rolls are one of the most exciting events that happen on the Casino floor
- This Craps strategy guide for beginners helps you understand the ins and outs of the pass or come bet
- Read it before your round begins to have more chances to win playing online Craps.
When you make your bet and the dice are rolled the following can happen:A number apart from a 7 and the number you bet on appears and you don’t win or lose and the bet continues to stand until the next roll
A 7 is rolled and you lose the bet.
An ‘easy way’ of your number is rolled and you lose the bet.
- The “hard way” pair combination of your number is rolled and you win the bet:
- A hard way 10 will win if a 5-5 is rolled before a 7 or easy way combinations 6-4,4-6.
- A hard way 8 will win if a 4-4 is rolled before a 7 or easy way combinations of 2-6, 6-2,3-5, and 5-3.
- A hard way 6 will win if a 3-3 is rolled before a 7 or easy way combinations of 5-1,1-5,2-4, and 4-2.
- A hard way 4 will win if a 2-2 is rolled before a 7 or easy way combinations of 1-3 and 3-1.
If you don’t want this bet to continue throughout the game after you have won or lost remember to remove the bet. Bets can be removed at any point in the game.